Mary from Homegrown Learners is offering a free music lesson download of Serenade for Strings.
From the site: “The Romantic Era was full of beautiful, lush music. As we listened to Romantic Music in Classical Conversations last week, I told the children it’s “kissy kissy” music. This era was all about the expression of intense emotions.”
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE 30-Days of Gratitude Journal - May 19, 2019
- Homeschool Build Your Bundle 2019 Coupon & Giveaway – ($5,000+ Value) - May 10, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Clover Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - March 18, 2019