Mary from Homegrown Learners is offering a free music lesson download of Serenade for Strings.
From the site: “The Romantic Era was full of beautiful, lush music. As we listened to Romantic Music in Classical Conversations last week, I told the children it’s “kissy kissy” music. This era was all about the expression of intense emotions.”
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019