Do you have kiddos that are learning their multiplication tables? If so, hop over to Teach Beside Me and download this creative free printable to make multiplication houses!
From the site:
“There is a house for each number from 1-12. You print out the houses and cut them out. Then for each square with a number you cut around them so they open like a window. Then mount the house on another sheet of paper, gluing all except the windows. We liked using different colors of construction paper Behind each window the kids write the answers to the multiplication fact. For example, if it is the house of threes they multiply each number by three and write that answer behind the window.”
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Pirate Themed Books & Toys Kids will Love - September 16, 2019
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019