Do you have kiddos that are learning their multiplication tables? If so, hop over to Teach Beside Me and download this creative free printable to make multiplication houses!
From the site:
“There is a house for each number from 1-12. You print out the houses and cut them out. Then for each square with a number you cut around them so they open like a window. Then mount the house on another sheet of paper, gluing all except the windows. We liked using different colors of construction paper Behind each window the kids write the answers to the multiplication fact. For example, if it is the house of threes they multiply each number by three and write that answer behind the window.”
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022