Hands-on learning is the way to get concepts to stick as well as engage and motivate the learner to complete the task. One way to build multiplication and division understanding is through using place value! Check out these Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats from 3 Dinosaurs!
There are multiple ways you can use these mats. You can use dry erase markers or unifix cubes or other markers. Using place value mats helps your child to visualize the multiplication problem and see it broken down.
For other multiplication & division resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023