Hands-on learning is the way to get concepts to stick as well as engage and motivate the learner to complete the task. One way to build multiplication and division understanding is through using place value! Check out these Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats from 3 Dinosaurs!
There are multiple ways you can use these mats. You can use dry erase markers or unifix cubes or other markers. Using place value mats helps your child to visualize the multiplication problem and see it broken down.
For other multiplication & division resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019