Montessori Sound Boxes are some of the best sensorial works of the method. Once you have your sound boxes, you need the vocabulary to go with it. Here are some Free Printable Nomenclature Cards from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool that are perfect use with the boxes!
Your children can play around with sounds and use the printable nomenclature cards to practice sound discrimination and learn the vocabulary. You know you can trust this Montessori resource to help your child’s sensorial development.
For other Montessori resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE Even & Odd Math Help Mat - May 23, 2019
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019