Montessori Sound Boxes are some of the best sensorial works of the method. Once you have your sound boxes, you need the vocabulary to go with it. Here are some Free Printable Nomenclature Cards from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool that are perfect use with the boxes!
Your children can play around with sounds and use the printable nomenclature cards to practice sound discrimination and learn the vocabulary. You know you can trust this Montessori resource to help your child’s sensorial development.
For other Montessori resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019