Montessori Sound Boxes are some of the best sensorial works of the method. Once you have your sound boxes, you need the vocabulary to go with it. Here are some Free Printable Nomenclature Cards from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool that are perfect use with the boxes!
Your children can play around with sounds and use the printable nomenclature cards to practice sound discrimination and learn the vocabulary. You know you can trust this Montessori resource to help your child’s sensorial development.
For other Montessori resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019