Here you will find a free Montessori curriculum list of the top 10 Montessori activities that are perfect to introduce and work through for ages 3-6 (or younger if they’re ready). Check out this resource from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool.
This list of Montessori printables will highlight and target specific skills for your children to learn, so you can trust that this resource will help develop your young child’s multiple skills whether sensorial or science or math!
For more Montessori-inspired activities, take a look here.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020