Here you will find a free Montessori curriculum list of the top 10 Montessori activities that are perfect to introduce and work through for ages 3-6 (or younger if they’re ready). Check out this resource from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool.
This list of Montessori printables will highlight and target specific skills for your children to learn, so you can trust that this resource will help develop your young child’s multiple skills whether sensorial or science or math!
For more Montessori-inspired activities, take a look here.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019