The Crafty Classroom has FREE Mini Office Printables for your child.
A Mini Office is basically a custom built learning resource for your student. The goal of a mini-office is to serve as a self led reference chart for children, freeing up time for teacher to work with other students and encouraging children to find answers to their own questions. The benefit of making a mini office is also in the size and the minimal supply list. All you’ll need is a couple of file folders, scissors, glue, and your printable pages.
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE August Morning Work Calendar - August 10, 2020
- Invite Reading into your Homeschool with a Reading Nook - August 10, 2020
- Get more than $770 of FREEBIES for a Limited Time! - August 7, 2020
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020