Did you know that potato chips were invented by a frustrated chef? How about that Hot Air Balloons were tested with paper and fabric bags? Learn about those inventions plus a few more with a FREE Mini-Adventure Unit Study from NIA Unit Studies, free for a limited time. You will learn about several inventions/discoveries, make some very cool projects, do some experiments, do research, and much more! Also included are many links to books, websites, and other resources that give more information/projects about a particular invention or inventor. Use it as a standalone study or as a supplement to your history curriculum!
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019
- Save 24% on Apples to Apples Junior - September 6, 2019