Did you know that potato chips were invented by a frustrated chef? How about that Hot Air Balloons were tested with paper and fabric bags? Learn about those inventions plus a few more with a FREE Mini-Adventure Unit Study from NIA Unit Studies, free for a limited time. You will learn about several inventions/discoveries, make some very cool projects, do some experiments, do research, and much more! Also included are many links to books, websites, and other resources that give more information/projects about a particular invention or inventor. Use it as a standalone study or as a supplement to your history curriculum!
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019