Did you know that potato chips were invented by a frustrated chef? How about that Hot Air Balloons were tested with paper and fabric bags? Learn about those inventions plus a few more with a FREE Mini-Adventure Unit Study from NIA Unit Studies, free for a limited time. You will learn about several inventions/discoveries, make some very cool projects, do some experiments, do research, and much more! Also included are many links to books, websites, and other resources that give more information/projects about a particular invention or inventor. Use it as a standalone study or as a supplement to your history curriculum!
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019