Do your kids enjoy reading the “Sir Cumference” books by Cindy Neuschwander? These delightful children’s books are engaging and creative, all while teaching important math and geometry concepts! In order to help you use these books more effectively in your math lessons, Bethany at Math Geek Mama has created lessons and activities that correspond to the book! This FREE math circumference lesson pack goes along with “Sir Cumference and the Sword in the Cone,” and explores exciting math topics such as Euler’s Formula, and encourages early algebraic thinking. These activities can be used with kids in grades 5-8! Make your math time more fun with this free resource!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019