Do your kids enjoy reading the “Sir Cumference” books by Cindy Neuschwander? These delightful children’s books are engaging and creative, all while teaching important math and geometry concepts! In order to help you use these books more effectively in your math lessons, Bethany at Math Geek Mama has created lessons and activities that correspond to the book! This FREE math circumference lesson pack goes along with “Sir Cumference and the Sword in the Cone,” and explores exciting math topics such as Euler’s Formula, and encourages early algebraic thinking. These activities can be used with kids in grades 5-8! Make your math time more fun with this free resource!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020