Getting your middle schoolers to participate in the fun celebration for Dr. Seuss’ birthday isn’t always easy, but homeschooling is more fun when everyone is involved! Games are a great way to get your older students to be a part of your homeschooling fun!
Inside this FREE Dr. Seuss Fun Pack for Middle Schoolers you’ll find a fun Dr. Seuss themed battleship game, word searches and decode the message games!
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019