In the Hands of a Child is currently offering a free Metals lapbook and project pack. This free unit study is appropriate for grades 4-10 and contains free printables for lapbooking and notebooking.
From the site:
This pack includes a 6-day Planning Guide, Related Reading, 15 Hands-On Activities, a 9-page Research Guide, and Answer Key. Students will be introduced to the properties of metal, the periodic table, types of metals, key regions where metals are found, mining for metal, recycling, and more.
Click here to find more free lapbooks!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019