It is so easy to forget math facts over the summer! But what kid wants to sit and do a boring math worksheet? Help your kids practice their skills and keep their brains working with these fun FREE mental math challenges from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! Included in this free download are 3 different levels of mental math practice including adding, subtracting, multiplication and integer operations. There is even a blank challenge to create your own, or to allow your kids to challenge each other! Reviewing these skills every once in a while will help prevent set backs over the summer break.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019