How does your family celebrate Memorial Day? Do your kids really “get” what the holiday is about?
Beth, a homeschooling mom of 5, planned this Memorial Day Online Unit Study because she realized her children didn’t understand the true purpose of the holiday…to honor our fallen soldiers. Your family can also learn about the honor due to our heroes by enrolling today. This homeschool online course is currently free to subscribers at Loving Learning Freely.
Online Unit Studies are homeschool eLearning courses. Students access web content to learn about a topic and complete hands-on and digital projects. No downloads, books, or paper. Everything is just a click away. To learn more about Online Unit Studies click here.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021