These notebooking pages feature famous mathematicians, so they can certainly be used independently of the book.
Included are notebooking pages for the following: Euclid, Fibonacci, Benjamin Banneker, and more!
Click here for more free Notebooking Pages!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019