These notebooking pages feature famous mathematicians, so they can certainly be used independently of the book.
Included are notebooking pages for the following: Euclid, Fibonacci, Benjamin Banneker, and more!
Click here for more free Notebooking Pages!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019