Do your kids need some additional practice with math story problems? Or maybe you just need some extra math for review as you wrap up the school year, or something to keep their brains thinking mathematically over the summer.
Then check out this FREE set of math story problems from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! These questions are centered around starting a lemonade stand, and cover a variety of math concepts. Included are 2-step addition and subtraction problems, money related problems as well as time and elapsed time problems. (It also includes an answer key!) Get your kids thinking about math in real life with this free download!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019