Do your kids need some additional practice with math story problems? Or maybe you just need some extra math for review as you wrap up the school year, or something to keep their brains thinking mathematically over the summer.
Then check out this FREE set of math story problems from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! These questions are centered around starting a lemonade stand, and cover a variety of math concepts. Included are 2-step addition and subtraction problems, money related problems as well as time and elapsed time problems. (It also includes an answer key!) Get your kids thinking about math in real life with this free download!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021