Adding and subtracting large numbers, especially when it requires borrowing or regrouping is a challenging math skill for many young learners. If your child struggles, but hates boring worksheets, try playing this fun new FREE math game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! All you need to do is print out the directions and game board, grab a die and some game pieces (these can be anything you have around the house, or pieces from another board game), and you’re ready to play!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019