Adding and subtracting large numbers, especially when it requires borrowing or regrouping is a challenging math skill for many young learners. If your child struggles, but hates boring worksheets, try playing this fun new FREE math game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! All you need to do is print out the directions and game board, grab a die and some game pieces (these can be anything you have around the house, or pieces from another board game), and you’re ready to play!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019