Did you know there’s a song for each multiplication table? Using songs like Jingle Bells and Happy Birthday, you can teach your kids to memorize the multiplication tables with ease. Use these printable math cue cards to teach the songs and to reference.
I love this idea because once kids have the songs memorized, they can apply it to addition, subtraction, and multiplication. What a confidence booster it can be to realize that they already know the answer – they just have to sing a little!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019