Did you know there’s a song for each multiplication table? Using songs like Jingle Bells and Happy Birthday, you can teach your kids to memorize the multiplication tables with ease. Use these printable math cue cards to teach the songs and to reference.
I love this idea because once kids have the songs memorized, they can apply it to addition, subtraction, and multiplication. What a confidence booster it can be to realize that they already know the answer – they just have to sing a little!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020