Let the classic book, Madeline, inspire young children to work on pre-writing skills. These FREE printable line drawing printables will prompt your child to trace the different lines with their finger and then copy the lines in a sensory tray. The tracing cards even have a Madeline hat starting guide. Get the free printable and see all the directions at Growing Book by Book right here.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019