What’s Included in this FREE Long i Vowel Pack from This Reading Mama?
1. Short i/Long i sort-(further directions are on the download)
2. Short i/Long i Picture and Word Matching
I REALLY debated on whether to use win/wine (since it may offend someone for religious reasons), but figured if it was a part of Jesus’ first miracle; it would be okay for me to use it, too. Feel free to leave it out if you need to.
3. Flip a Word
4. Fill in the Missing Word
5. Write the Word (could be used as an assessment tool)
6. Roll & Write a Sentence (This one is similar to the Roll & Write a Sentence from Phonics by the Book)
7. Hide the Word- a long i reading game
8. TWICE as Nice- a long i board game (the blocks I used in this game were Photo Stacking Blocks, a well worth it investment)
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020