One of the best ways to encourage a love of learning and a love of reading is to read aloud to your kids. Plus, it helps them develop reading fluency as they listen to you read books to them. This FREE List of 33 Read Aloud Books for Your Family is a great way to get started!
This download includes a section with tips from a veteran homeschooling mom on how to use the read-aloud time to encourage a love of learning in your kids. You will find a list of read-aloud book suggestions broken down by age. Plus, there is a blank checklist where you can add your own family favorites you would like to read. But, this list is only available for FREE through March 29, 2020, so get it while you can!
Check out the List of 33 Read Aloud Books for Your Family here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 9, 2023
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023