You don’t have to live on a farm to enjoy this FREE Life Cycle of a Chicken Unit Study. Spring is the perfect time to start learning about the life cycles of animals, and what better animal than a chicken!
Chickens go through a pretty incredible transformation from egg to baby chick, making this a great life cycle unit study for your students! Therefore, chickens are a great subject to learn about the stages of growth, and your children will love learning about the life cycle of a chicken!
This unit study would work well as part of a farm unit, spring science lesson plan, or animal unit. This FREE 8-page resource includes writing practice worksheets, a mini booklet, a spinner game, and so much more!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021