Studying a letter each week is so much fun in the early homeschool years! The options and ideas are endless!
Crystal and Comp. has a creative set of Letter of the Week crafts that are the perfect supplement to your letter studies.
Most crafts can be completed with items you already have at home.
From the site:
“At the end of each craft there is a song and a rhyme you and your little one can enjoy together as well as a list of books you can read together. These are excellent activities to do together to really help your preschooler learn the letter, the sound it makes and enjoy games at the same time that make learning fun.”
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019