Studying a letter each week is so much fun in the early homeschool years! The options and ideas are endless!
Crystal and Comp. has a creative set of Letter of the Week crafts that are the perfect supplement to your letter studies.
Most crafts can be completed with items you already have at home.
From the site:
“At the end of each craft there is a song and a rhyme you and your little one can enjoy together as well as a list of books you can read together. These are excellent activities to do together to really help your preschooler learn the letter, the sound it makes and enjoy games at the same time that make learning fun.”
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 30-Day Reading Through Literature Challenge - January 8, 2019
- FREE Migrating Animals Printable Pictures - January 8, 2019
- FREE MLK Jr. Day Unit Study–Available Until 1/11/19! - January 7, 2019
- FREE New Year’s Eve Coloring Pages - December 31, 2018
- FREE Gingerbread House Alphabet Matching - December 25, 2018