Studying a letter each week is so much fun in the early homeschool years! The options and ideas are endless!
Crystal and Comp. has a creative set of Letter of the Week crafts that are the perfect supplement to your letter studies.
Most crafts can be completed with items you already have at home.
From the site:
“At the end of each craft there is a song and a rhyme you and your little one can enjoy together as well as a list of books you can read together. These are excellent activities to do together to really help your preschooler learn the letter, the sound it makes and enjoy games at the same time that make learning fun.”
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020