It includes both consumable and non-consumable activities! The most commonly confused letters are b, d, p, and q. Some children seem to have a particularly hard time differentiating between these letters. Don’t worry if that’s happening with your child! It doesn’t necessarily mean they have dyslexia. It’s just always good practice as a teacher to provide many useful activities as possible!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019