Blessed Beyond a Doubt created a Superhero Chore Chart with an attitude box at the bottom of the chore chart.
Here’s How it Works
- Print out the chore chart and superhero bucks
- Laminate the chore chart
- Cut the Superhero bucks out and place in a safe place
- Write name and chores on chore chart
- Encourage child to initial box when chore is completed
- Mark the childrens attitude at the end of the day
- Each child earns a buck if he completed his chores that day with a cheerful attitude
Click here for more family freebies!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021