This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
*Double check the price at check out. Prices can change without notice.*
“These pages were created for the budding LEGO® lover who is learning to count from 0-9. Each card has spots for a 2×2 LEGO® brick. One brick for the number one card, two for the number two card, etc. They each have a different color border. You can match the bricks to the card or just think of it as a fun, colored border.”
Click here for the FREE LEGO® Counting Cards!
Here are more Currclick freebies.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019