One of the biggest homeschooling mistakes we can make is choosing curricula that don’t match our kids’ learning preferences. This FREE Learning Preferences Printable can make the process of determining learning preferences easier so that you can pick the right learning path!
This printable is a way to help you to get specific about the methods, activities, and learning environment that help a concept to click or information to be retained for a particular person. Once you’ve determined your kids’ strongest learning preferences, it is much easier to identify curricula and educational philosophies that are a good match for your family. Understanding learning preferences may be the single most helpful tool for you as you customize your homeschool! Tips and explanations for teaching and for using the printable are included in the post at Leslie Maddox!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019