Learning is happening al the time! But, curriculum is a learning guide, not a schedule to follow. If you need a little extra help guiding your homeschool this year, check out this FREE Learning Lifestyle Roadmap!
Every child has different experiences; therefore, each child is ready to learn different skills at different times. The Learning Through Experiences method embraces the unique learning timeline and gives children the opportunity to explore something they want to learn. At the same time, the parent can have confidence their child is learning the ever-important skills needed to be successful in life.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Cleaning Checklist Chore Cards - June 2, 2020
- FREE Write Your Life Story Printables - June 2, 2020
- FREE & Fun Shakespeare Resources for Your Homeschool! - June 1, 2020
- How to Make Stop-Motion Videos FREE Tips! - June 1, 2020
- FREE Rainforest Printables & Resources - June 1, 2020