These clip cards work on numbers 1-20. Each card has a ladybug on it with a different number of black dots. At the bottom of each card is a choice of 3 numbers. Your child will take a clothespin and clip it on the number that matches the amount of dots!
We have loads of ladybug math resources! Check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020