Practice color and color words with this cute Kite Color Matching Activity!
This activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games needs to be printed in color. You will also need string and tape. The kites have the color word, and your child will need to match the bows with the pictures that have the corresponding color! In the end, your child should have 11 cute color kites with bows! It’s a fun way to enjoy a Spring craft while also learning colors and color words with your preschooler or Kindergartener!
For other kite resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019