Practice color and color words with this cute Kite Color Matching Activity!
This activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games needs to be printed in color. You will also need string and tape. The kites have the color word, and your child will need to match the bows with the pictures that have the corresponding color! In the end, your child should have 11 cute color kites with bows! It’s a fun way to enjoy a Spring craft while also learning colors and color words with your preschooler or Kindergartener!
For other kite resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019