The end of the school year will be here before you know it! Finish off with a flourish with this Kindergarten Memory Book!
Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has created this DIY memory book for you and your child to make together. Inside, your child will record and collect all of their memories from the past year. Then, they can put the pages together into a book! This is perfect whether you homeschool one or multiple Kindergarteners!
For similar resources, check out Fun and Frugal Ways to Celebrate the End of the School Year!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE Weekly Spelling Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE All About Ferns Unit Study - August 22, 2019
- Back to School Time: Lots of Wonderful Back to School Resources! - August 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off an Ergonomic Rolling Desk - August 21, 2019