During this crazy time, and when winter is still trying to hang on, you need a few inside activities in your pocket! Wonder Mom Wannabe is here to help. Check out this FREE Jumping Origami Frog Activity!
Not only is it a fun activity, but your kids can practice their fine motor skills and their instructions-following skills. In the post, you can find ideas, step-by-step instructions, and a printable page of instructions if you’d rather. Enjoy your time inside and explore the world of origami!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020