This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Homeschool Preschool.
Nursery rhymes are a great way to engage young children in reading and listening to books. They’re typically very short which is perfect for short attention spans. The rhymes make them easy to memorize so little ones can “read” along with you. And, they are a natural way to introduce beginning literacy and math skills.
Jack Be Nimble is a fun nursery rhyme for little ones. And, this 6-page mini pack is perfect to use alongside that rhyme.
In this learning pack, you’ll find a poster of the rhyme. Laminate it and hang it on the wall for kids to “read” over and over again. Then, let them practice their handwriting with the Jj is for Jack practice page. For more letter practice, kids can use dot markers or crayons to identify all of the j’s on the page.
Creative kiddos will enjoy a fun coloring page. They can use the poster as a model or be completely creative. Then, they’ll work their fine motor skills as the practice cutting on the lines. Wrap up your lesson with one more dot marker page.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE JACK BE NIMBLE PRESCHOOL LEARNING PACK here!**
For more related activities to use with your preschoolers, visit the links below:
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- FREE AUTUMN CUT AND PASTE PACK (Instant Download!) - October 4, 2018
- FREE OWLS PRESCHOOL PRINTABLE PACK (Instant Download) - September 5, 2018
- FREE OUTER SPACE THEMED COUNTING CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - August 15, 2018
- FREE ANIMAL TRACKS PUZZLES (Instant Download!) - July 18, 2018
- FREE STRAWBERRY COUNT AND CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - May 15, 2018