You’ve probably heard of the story series: “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”, and this is a similar story by the same author: “If You Give a Moose a Muffin”! Your young children will love reading this story with you before they delve into this fun math activity!
This activity is perfect for cross-curricular instruction. Read the story, and then practice cutting skills with your children as they prepare the math game. This resource includes a printable color muffin page that needs to be cut out. There are instructions included as well. Your children can get practice using manipulatives, recognizing colors, and using their other math skills!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019