You’ve probably heard of the story series: “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”, and this is a similar story by the same author: “If You Give a Moose a Muffin”! Your young children will love reading this story with you before they delve into this fun math activity!
This activity is perfect for cross-curricular instruction. Read the story, and then practice cutting skills with your children as they prepare the math game. This resource includes a printable color muffin page that needs to be cut out. There are instructions included as well. Your children can get practice using manipulatives, recognizing colors, and using their other math skills!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Recycling-Themed Number Order Task Cards - April 22, 2019
- FREE Set of 10 Earth Day Coloring Sheets - April 22, 2019
- FREE Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - April 22, 2019
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019