You’ve probably heard of the story series: “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”, and this is a similar story by the same author: “If You Give a Moose a Muffin”! Your young children will love reading this story with you before they delve into this fun math activity!
This activity is perfect for cross-curricular instruction. Read the story, and then practice cutting skills with your children as they prepare the math game. This resource includes a printable color muffin page that needs to be cut out. There are instructions included as well. Your children can get practice using manipulatives, recognizing colors, and using their other math skills!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Construction-Themed Printable Pack - February 22, 2019
- FREE Rhyming Picture Clip Cards - February 22, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting with Hundreds Charts - February 22, 2019
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019