Have a little ice cream lover in your family? Then, they will love these Ice Cream Sundae Count to 20 Cards!
On each page is a traceable number between 1-20 and an ice cream sundae. The goal is to decorate the sundae with the right amount of cherries or peanuts or whatever you have on hand! So, if the page calls for 8, then your child will put 8 cherries on. It’s a fun way from Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games to really understand number value and help give them a good math foundation for the future.
For other counting mats, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019
- FREE List: 15 Ways to Use a Tablet in Your Homeschool - August 19, 2019
- FREE What Comes Next?: Back to School Math Activity - August 18, 2019
- FREE Back to School Tracing Lines - August 18, 2019