Preschoolers will begin to learn different patterns from numbers to letters to colors. Use Ice Cream Playdough Patterns to help your child practice color patterns!
Included in this resource from Preschool Play & Learn are different pages with ice cream cones on them. The scoops are in different colors, and a pattern is started on the left side of the page. On the right side of the page, your child must use colored playdough to finish the color pattern!
For other pattern resources, check out:
Get the Ice Cream Playdough Patterns here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 9, 2023
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023