3-part cards lend themselves well to games, research, memorization practice, and more! These cards will help to extend learning after reading a story. Check out these Hungry Caterpillar 3-Part Cards!
Kids love this story, and they will love working with these cards! You can use them for writing or reading practice or for memorization! If you want some tips on how to use these cards following the Montessori Method, then Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has provided a link to a step-by-step tutorial!
For other Hungry Caterpillar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020