3-part cards lend themselves well to games, research, memorization practice, and more! These cards will help to extend learning after reading a story. Check out these Hungry Caterpillar 3-Part Cards!
Kids love this story, and they will love working with these cards! You can use them for writing or reading practice or for memorization! If you want some tips on how to use these cards following the Montessori Method, then Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has provided a link to a step-by-step tutorial!
For other Hungry Caterpillar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019