These puzzles allow your child to see the big picture, where the organ works and the system they are part of to see where in the body they lie and how that helps them do their job. This is such a fun, hands-on way to learn which organs belong to which system! Laminate for reuse!
Looking for even more human body resources? Take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Days of Creation Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 19, 2019
- Ruth Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 18, 2019
- FREE Counting Snowflakes Easy Reader - January 17, 2019
- FREE Blends Playdough Mats - January 17, 2019
- FREE Winter Learning Pack for Toddlers and PreK (subscriber freebie) - January 16, 2019