Learning about the human body and its systems in your science class? Then don’t miss out on this perfect human body resource from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool!
This resource is Human Anatomy Body Systems Printable 3-Part Cards. It includes 7 of the body’s major systems for your children to memorize and practice with. It’s great to learn new human body vocabulary or to use as a review post unit.
For other resources on the human body, you will enjoy using the:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Student-Directed Learning Printables - February 17, 2019
- FREE Printable: How to Keep Kids Busy During Read-Alouds - February 17, 2019
- FREE Book of David Printable Pack (only free in Feb.!) - February 17, 2019
- FREE Circulatory Systems Worksheets - February 16, 2019
- FREE First Ladies Coloring Book (subscriber freebie-limited time) - February 16, 2019