Learning about growing plants is a great way to get your kids outdoors and moving and to get them interested in the welfare of the natural world. Practice both math, literacy, and science skills with these How to Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets!
This is a 40-page resource with worksheets all related to growing plants and sequencing. Included are 2 mini-books, sequencing cards, a ‘roll and create’ game, writing practice, and more! This is also a chance for your child to practice their scissor skills, as there does involve a lot of cutting out to be able to use the activities. You can really get creative with this resource from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games!
For other similar resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019