Homographs are words that are spelled the same but have different meanings. They can be tough for young learners, so enjoy these fun Homograph Puzzles to help teach the skills!
Each word comes with two images to show its two meanings. You can cut apart the images to play a little matching game. Students will match image with homograph. They are perfect for elementary age students and can be used for lessons in a variety of ways!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019