Homographs are words that are spelled the same but have different meanings. They can be tough for young learners, so enjoy these fun Homograph Puzzles to help teach the skills!
Each word comes with two images to show its two meanings. You can cut apart the images to play a little matching game. Students will match image with homograph. They are perfect for elementary age students and can be used for lessons in a variety of ways!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE X is for Xylophone Craft - February 19, 2019
- FREE Mashed Potatoes Listening Comprehension Game - February 19, 2019
- $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway to All About Learning! - February 19, 2019
- FREE Sight Word Dictation Activities – 5 Levels! - February 18, 2019
- FREE Blank Spelling Test Printables - February 18, 2019