Homographs are words that are spelled the same but have different meanings. They can be tough for young learners, so enjoy these fun Homograph Puzzles to help teach the skills!
Each word comes with two images to show its two meanings. You can cut apart the images to play a little matching game. Students will match image with homograph. They are perfect for elementary age students and can be used for lessons in a variety of ways!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Yellow Writing Pads (12-pack) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Scramble - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Emergent Readers (limited time!) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Holiday Memory Morning Time Menu Pack - November 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off Thanksgiving Art Cards - November 19, 2019