Homographs are words that are spelled the same but have different meanings. They can be tough for young learners, so enjoy these fun Homograph Puzzles to help teach the skills!
Each word comes with two images to show its two meanings. You can cut apart the images to play a little matching game. Students will match image with homograph. They are perfect for elementary age students and can be used for lessons in a variety of ways!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE Earth Day Writing Prompts - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019