Homographs are words that are spelled the same but have different meanings. They can be tough for young learners, so enjoy these fun Homograph Puzzles to help teach the skills!
Each word comes with two images to show its two meanings. You can cut apart the images to play a little matching game. Students will match image with homograph. They are perfect for elementary age students and can be used for lessons in a variety of ways!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book #11-20 - December 9, 2018
- FREE Adding Within 10 Activity Printable - December 9, 2018
- FREE Christmas Puzzles Collection (Limited Time Offer!) - December 9, 2018
- FREE Apple Tree Sight Words Activity - December 9, 2018
- FREE Fall Leaves Shape Activity - December 8, 2018