Are you thinking about homeschooling your preschooler, but aren’t sure where to start? Homeschool preschool doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. In fact, you can plan your own curriculum. In the How To Plan Your Own Homeschool Preschool Curriculum eCourse you will learn the six steps to planning an amazing preschool at home experience.
- How to establish habits and routine
- To set up a Calendar Time
- To plan monthly themes and introduce academics
- How to incorporate fine and gross motor skills into learning
- How to choose quality children’s literature
- The importance of outside play
- How to bring your plan together
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019