Are you thinking about homeschooling your preschooler, but aren’t sure where to start? Homeschool preschool doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. In fact, you can plan your own curriculum. In the How To Plan Your Own Homeschool Preschool Curriculum eCourse you will learn the six steps to planning an amazing preschool at home experience.
- How to establish habits and routine
- To set up a Calendar Time
- To plan monthly themes and introduce academics
- How to incorporate fine and gross motor skills into learning
- How to choose quality children’s literature
- The importance of outside play
- How to bring your plan together
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019