Whether you plan on taking a summer break from your homeschool this year or plan to school year round, one thing that remains constant is the need to plan ahead and stay organized.
This FREE printable homeschool planner for the 2016-2017 school year can help you do just that! With almost 20 pages to help you plan your daily, weekly, and monthly goals, field trips, book lists, track attendance, plan your weekly subjects and more, you’ll have everything you need to start your year off right.
Use it as is or simply print out the pages that you and your family will use, add it to a binder, and you’re ready to go!
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019