“Learning with maps can be FUN!
These 51 ideas on how to add maps to your homeschool would make a great supplement to any curriculum, or could be adapted as stand-alone lessons. There are ideas for using maps to study Geography, History, Science and even Literature!
These ideas are great for the multi-grade homeschool family, and can be adapted to any grade level.”
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019