Based on a true story, award-winning writer Tamiko Pettee crafts this charming tale of true friendship that inspires both parents and children to consider how our use of digital devices can affect our relationships.
Based on a real-life experience her son had with a friend, the author crafts this enchanting narrative Because I Wanted to Play With You with adorable illustrations which remind and inspire readers to think about the importance of digital manners.
Included with this book are 3 free gifts that can be downloaded from the author’s website:
The audio version.
The video version.
The printable activity pack.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020