Based on a true story, award-winning writer Tamiko Pettee crafts this charming tale of true friendship that inspires both parents and children to consider how our use of digital devices can affect our relationships.
Based on a real-life experience her son had with a friend, the author crafts this enchanting narrative Because I Wanted to Play With You with adorable illustrations which remind and inspire readers to think about the importance of digital manners.
Included with this book are 3 free gifts that can be downloaded from the author’s website:
The audio version.
The video version.
The printable activity pack.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - April 1, 2020
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 1, 2020
- FREE How to Use the Scientific Method Guide - March 31, 2020
- 25% OFF Blitz Champz Football Math Game! - March 31, 2020
- FREE Electricity Unit Study - March 30, 2020