Turn learning colors into a fun and easy activity this Valentine’s Day with these Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games!
Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has created two fun matching games for you! One is simple: matching the same color envelope to the one on the opposite end of the page. But the second game can be used for multiple activities.
For other Valentine’s Day activities, check out 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019