Turn learning colors into a fun and easy activity this Valentine’s Day with these Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games!
Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has created two fun matching games for you! One is simple: matching the same color envelope to the one on the opposite end of the page. But the second game can be used for multiple activities.
For other Valentine’s Day activities, check out 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019