It’s so much easier to live a healthy life when we grow up with good habits – and good information! Start talking to your kids now about what types of foods they should be eating. Use this journal to start the conversation!
This journal is designed to help you begin teaching your kids about the types of foods their eating and the amount of exercise they’re doing.
It is adaptable for all ages, your kids can record whatever matches their ability and interest levels. Little ones can draw their meals and check off sugar cubes and water glasses, while older kids can count carbs and ounces of water. This journal is adaptable to whatever level your child is at!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020