It’s so much easier to live a healthy life when we grow up with good habits – and good information! Start talking to your kids now about what types of foods they should be eating. Use this journal to start the conversation!
This journal is designed to help you begin teaching your kids about the types of foods their eating and the amount of exercise they’re doing.
It is adaptable for all ages, your kids can record whatever matches their ability and interest levels. Little ones can draw their meals and check off sugar cubes and water glasses, while older kids can count carbs and ounces of water. This journal is adaptable to whatever level your child is at!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020
- FREE Summer Picture Books Library List - June 26, 2020
- Free Printable Household Cleaning Tips & Hacks - June 25, 2020
- Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt Freebie - June 24, 2020
- Free Healthy Eating Journal - June 22, 2020