Keep the kids busy while grabbing your groceries with this FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt.
The idea of grocery cart bingo is that it’s like a scavenger hunt through the grocery store (but for younger kids). You give your child a copy of the bingo card and a pencil. Each time they find one of the pictured items…they mark it off. The first one to get a five in a row…or cover the entire card depending on how much time you need…wins.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022