Hands-on activities help solidify concepts in our minds, so add as many opportunities for them in your homeschool as you can! Check out these Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards for a hands-on way to develop number sense!
Preschool Play & Learn has created these cute goldfish bowl counting sheets for counting 0-10. Each bowl has the numeral, the number word, and the corresponding number of cartoon goldfish. Your child can place their goldfish snacks on each goldfish in the bowl and count aloud as they go! This is a wonderful activity to help your child visualize numbers, and it will help pave the way to developing higher mathematical skills!
For other related resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019