It’s very important to include gross motor skills practice in your homeschool. It gets the “wiggles” out so that your children are better motivated and more focused, but it’s also helpful to encourage their body’s development.
And it’s fun! If you’re living in a cold area but need some physical outlet, then check out these Gingerbread Man Gross Motor Dice! They fit with the story, and there are characters and motions to imitate. Maybe consider rereading the story before you play, so your children can use their imaginations to make the characters come alive! You will have lots of fun acting out the story and getting a little exercise with these gross motor dice from Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs!
For another gross motor activity, take a look at the Christmas-Themed Gross Motor Dice Game.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020
- FREE Web Series on Colonial Crafts - February 25, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Notes - February 24, 2020
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill - February 24, 2020
- 5 Ways to Help Your Dyslexic Homeschooler - February 24, 2020